Sunday, May 18, 2008

If it were a snake... it would have bit me.

Have you ever head that phrase, "if it were a snake it wold have bit ya"?

I have been privy to a few things that have just made me appreciate the creative genius of some people. Everyday people pass things by that look completely normal but are in fact not. Since I was a young boy I have been fascinated with things that are hidden right out in plane sight. Like secret doorways, stair cases, and viewing holes. Most recently I have come across several containers that didn't look like containers. They were chameleon containers. They matched their background not only in color but in shape, size, and were sometimes adorned with objects found in the general area. The military would call this cover and concealment.

Simply put it is something that appears to be one thing but in fact is another. I stumbled upon several of these items today and found that.............
they weren't government conspiracy objects or spy gear or anything like that. They were just simply containers of different sorts. Kind of cool if you ask me.

The wheels are turning though... I have my eyes open.

No comments: