Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sum sum summer time!


Man this past month has flown by. I can honestly say that I haven't thought about blogging at all until now. I have been spending my time at work and with my family so I have been a bit busy. Sorry to those of you who have been missing my cheeky wit. (Laughs a little)

So to catch everyone up to speed... since beginning my new job I have had a few frustrations mainly in the training area. I am some what experienced at what I do so being placed in a newbie training program was kind of a slap in the face. Apparently I voiced my opinion to people, unbeknownst to me, and received the title of "Cocky". So now I am sticking my big foot in my mouth to keep it shut. I have decided to just show my coworkers that I can put my money where my mouth is. So far I have been tole that I am far exceeding expectations.

I am not sure whether to take that as a compliment or to take it as they didn't expect very much out of me in the first place. I'll take it as a compliment. I think it is better that way.

We'll see how this all plays out. Besides, who can be angry with a guy in a Robin Egg blue shirt, right?

2 comments:

Bottles Barbies And Boys said...

Nice to see you back Mr. Cocky, flexible, light blue wearin shirt dude. At least you came back in style, as opposed to the Hawaiian shirt you left in, right!

Bottles Barbies And Boys said...

I presented you and your shirt and award on my bog!