Friday, July 25, 2008

Balls, Woods, and Tee Bags


Yes I am talking about golf. A few days ago I want golfing for the second time in my life. It wasn't pretty... unless the high score wins. There were three of us guys, plus two golf carts, and about 100 balls.

Story about the balls. I live close to the driving range of this golf course. So a buddy and I went ball hunting in the wooded area beside the driving range. It was getting close to dark so we figured that it would be hard to see us in the woods. About an hour later I had to call my wife to bail me out of jail for trespassing and...

Just kidding. We didn't get caught. We did wait until it got a bit darker and just walked across the range picking up balls. We collected 119 balls total. Needless to say, we gave some of them back when we hit them into the woods or into the water traps on the course. It was a blast. I shot 32 over par. Yes, yes I know that is terrible, but we had a good time and were back before noon. Next time I think the guys and I will play 18 holes and I will go for an even 50 over.

1 comment:

Apple Joos said...

That's the spirit! Aim big!